Saturday, September 18, 2010

I continue it is estimated that sleep

I continue it is estimated that sleep = beauty, or how to say it Sleeping Beauty my mom came back to see me Tangchuang Shang, said, ah also sent to the coral to the point, usually her mother what to do for me to eat delicious old, hehe hh night to grandma house and I ate a rice dumplings, because only the red bean paste and red dates, and I like red bean paste, or very good food, good afternoon ~ ~ ~ christian louboutin Amoy clothes to my sister, and told me scouring the four items of clothing, a hat, I have not seen in kind, they will not comment on tomorrow, June , I also have to find something playable, wear my new shoes to play crossVery happy to settle down in sohu, hope and more skin care jms topic to discuss. More beautiful, more confident, let us keep skin in the long road ahead received yesterday lisa express to me AUPRES Europe Pale Fade multiple Zhen Bai Meirong liquid, looking gorgeous packaging
really soon with the urge AUPRES upgrading of packaging or christian louboutin shoes very successful friends but now the weather is also cold, the weather dry, this bottle of white Essential to such period of time to come in handy. This bottle is soon to launch new products AUPRES, a bottle of high performance whitening skin care products. added ethyl vitamin C, can restore melanin; Hong ginger extract can inhibit melanin is generated effect, prevent the formation of tyrosinase; also contains TMG, to remove the retention of the old horny skin surface, so that no dull skin with a transparent sense. christian louboutin sale I have also been granted Shiseido Liyuan Cosmetics Lai whitening Ambassador , oily hair, what brand of shampoo in the water ah? There is how to maintain? Oily hair shampoo in the selection, the key is to choose fresh oil control type. Such as Clairol, Shiseido and so many Brand has a corresponding application in the personal care hair oily hair series. excessive sebaceous secretion of natural oils, is the formation of the root causes of oily hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment