Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We will fall into the other side of the border


i am equally clear that once crossed the piece of line, I am not I, I become another person, one who do not know how Di. this terrible of changes Shi me scared, so I have been strong sense of loss in Pinmingxunzhao with love. This kind of love to allow me to continue to live in the same past and today The vision and ideals, because I do not want my life separate from the middle, and I want it to start to finish as one. if every second of our lives are many times repeated, then we like to be nailed Jesus on the cross, was nailed to eternity. can not bear responsibility for heavy loading, pressing each of our actions. people to resist in the past only to our future. everything is pardoned in advance, and all be allowed on the ridiculous to the. life gave me great happiness, but only a little sign of trouble, we will fall into the other side of the border, where nothing is meaningful. people jimmy choo shoes of all secrets is all in from this border is very close to or even have direct contact where the distance between them is not in kilometers of dollars and in millimeters. could no longer understand what they have to, human life is time, neither can it with our previous life with this more, but also do not permit it to come after a perfect through.

No comments:

Post a Comment