Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My heart has heard the call from afar


Kundera Quotations: From now on, I began to carefully choose my life, I will not easily jimmy choo lose yourself in a variety of temptations. my heart has heard the call from afar, then do not need to go back behind the various non-interest and discussion. I have no time to take account of the past, I have to move forward. Come, let us put on the most beautiful clothes took to the streets, cheerfully laughed loudly, so all eyes watching us, so we really call them jealous! jimmy choo shoes Come, let us love it the experience of dynamic, sweet eagerly embrace the green grass, so we really call them jealous! mm kind of thinking, called deceive themselves. born with such a man can never experience life with a past life to start another life. people out of childhood, I do not know what kind of youth, marriage, married unknown What is, into old age, I do not know where to go, in fact, knew nothing about the elderly are the children of elderly. From this sense, the human world is the lack of experience. people never wanted to rewrite his biography, change the past, erase the traces. erase their own, but also erase the others, but never to forget that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment